Titles of research papers/articles on crop studies published in CR Vol. 1 to 14 (1988-97). For full text, please contact to Editor-in-chief at : email@example.com.
1. A. Mujib and A. K. Pal [Inter-varietal variation in responses in vitro cloning of carnation]. Crop Res. 10 (2) : 190-194 (1995). Birla Laboratory, The Agri-Horticultural Society of India, 1, Alipore Road, Calcutta-700 027, India.
2. A. Mujib and A. K. Pal [Growth regulators influencing in vitro growth and development of carnation (Dianthus caryophyllus). Crop Res. 8 (3) : 642-644 (1994). Birla Laboratory, The Agri-Horticultural Society of India, 1, Alipore Road, Calcutta-700 027, India.
3. C. Ashwath, V. A. Parthasarathy and G. Bhowmik [Stability analysis in gerbera under varying nitrogen regimes]. Crop Res. 12 (3) : 349-352 (1996). Division of Horticulture, ICAR Complex for NEH Region, Barapani – 793 103 (Meghalaya), India.
4. V. Swaminathan, N. s. Venkataraman, A. Ramakrishnan and S. Sambandamurthi [Estimating leaf area from linear measurements in Crossandra (Crossandra infundifuliformis S. L.)]. Crop Res. 8 (2) : 413-414 (1994). Agricultural College and Research Institute (T. N. A. U.), Madurai-625 104, India.
5. S. Hattappa, T. G. M. Murthy, T. G. Prasad and Udayakumar [Leaf transmittance characteristics as a measure of leaf chlorophyll content and leaf water status]. Crop Res. 6 (3) : 427-434 (1993). Department of Crop Physiology, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK, Bangalore-560 065, India.
6. S. Hattappa, M. Udayakumar, T. G. Prasad, R. Devendra and S. Rama Rao [Spectral reflectance characters of the canopy as a measure of the extent of canopy cover in crop plants]. Crop Res. 6 (3) : 435-442 (1993). Department of Crop Physiology, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore-560 065, India.
7. C. Ashwath, J. V. N. Gowda and S. S. Joshi [Abnormalities in ovule development of three climbers of Bignoniaceae]. Crop Res. 6 (1) : 179-182 (1993). G. K. V. K. University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore-560 065, India.
8. Mala Mittal and Laxmi Chand [Production and characterization of antisera against isopentenyl adensine (IPA)]. Crop Res. 6 (1) : 142-148 (1993). Department of Biochemistry, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar-263 145, India.
9. R. B. Chhetri, C. L. Boissya and S. K. Kataki [Observation on some useful broad leaved fodder yielding herbs in Meghalaya—North East India]. Crop Res. 6 (3) : 455-464 (1993). Department of Botany, St. Anthony’s College, Shillong-793 001, India.