Titles of research papers/articles on irrigation studies published in CR Vol. 1 to 14 (1988-97). For full text, please contact to Editor-in-chief at : email@example.com.
1. Randhir Singh Hooda [Impact of sprinkler irrigation on crop combinations—A case study of Bhiwani district, Haryana]. Crop Res. 7 (1) : 137-141 (1994). Dayanand Post-Graduate College, Hisar-125 004, India.
2. R. S. Hooda [Diffusion of sprinkler irrigation in arid India—A case study of Bhiwani district in Haryana]. Crop Res. 11 (2) : 156-164 (1996). Dayanand Post-Graduate College, Hisar-125 001, India.
3. Randhir Singh Hooda [Role of capital on the adoption of sprinkler irrigation at different sizes of land holdings in Bhiwani district]. Crop Res. 8 (2) : 401-403 (1994). Department of Geography, Dayanand Post-Graduate College, Hisar-125 001, India.
4. Dinesh Kumar, Vinod Kumar and Anand Swarup [Effect of floodwater depth and duration of pre-submergence on ammonia volatilization losses from applied urea at two levels of sodicity]. Crop Res. 14 (3) : 395-403 (1997). Department of Soil and Water Engineering, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana-141 004, India.
5. S. K. Argal [Advance functions for border irrigation system]. Crop Res. 13 (1) : 195-198 (1997). Soil Water Engineering, Dryland Agriculture Project, College of Agriculture, Indore-452 001, India.
6. A. M. Rajput, A. R. Verma and R. Shinde [Impact of watershed development programme on crop productivity in western Madhya Pradesh]. Crop Res. 8 (2) : 253-261 (1994). J. N. K. V. V. College of Agriculture, Indore-452 001 (M. P.), India.
7. Darshan Singh, L. R. Jhorar and Jagan Nath [Depletion of soil moisture under the cover of different species in arid region]. Crop Res. 6 (2) : 222-227 (1993). Department of Soil Science, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar-125 004, India.