1. Manuscripts of full research papers/review articles/short communications in English are welcome for publication in Crop Research (CR), Research on Crops (ROC) and Farming & Management (F&M) journals.
2. Submission of Manuscripts:
a. ROC: Authors may submit their manuscripts online at www.indianjournals.com The manuscripts may also be submitted through e-mail attachment to the Managing Editor at email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org for publication in ROC.
CR: The manuscripts for publication in CR may be submitted through email attachment at : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
F&M: The manuscripts in English for publication in F&M journal may be submitted through email attachment at : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
b. Manuscripts which are reporting more than three years old study and containing more than 12 typed pages including tables and figures are normally not considered for publication.
c. Manuscripts should be typed in MS Word format using New Times Roman 12 pt. font with 1.5 line space on A4 size paper leaving at least 2.5 cm margins.
d. Submission Ethics: Submission of manuscript implies; that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, and by the concerned authorities particularly at the institute where the research has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible if there is any claim for compensation or otherwise.
e. Peer Review and Editorial Process: Peer-Review is an important element in the scientific publication process to ensure the quality of research. It helps in making the research more effective, error-free and verified in terms of ethical standards. All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by at least two independent reviewers, who may be members of the Editorial Board or outside experts. The Editor-in-Chief is responsible for the overall editorial process and coordination. He is assisted by Associate Editor-in-Chief, who will coordinate the review process of manuscripts dealing with subjects of their respective expertise.
3. Arrangement of the Manuscript: Manuscripts should be arranged in the following order:-
(a) Cover page should contain concise but self-explanatory title, typed in 1.5 space with bold letters. In addition, a short running title should be given and typed on top of the cover page of the manuscript. Byline should contain, in addition to the name (s) and initials of the author (s), the name of the institution where the research was carried out. Change of address should be given as a footnote. The ABSTRACT should be followed by not more than six Key words in alphabetical order.
(b) Full paper should be prepared with the headings: ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, MATERIALS AND METHODS and RESULTS AND DISCUSSION. Short communications should follow the style of full paper with text headings omitted except ABSTRACT.
(c) Table/s : The data given in tables should not be repeated in figures. Each table should be concise and typed on separate page.
(d) Figures drawn with black ink on white paper are preferred. The lettering must be done with the help of stencils of matching size.
(e) Photographs for reproduction should be glossy prints with dark and light contrasts.
(f) Acknowledgement, if any, should be written in brief.
(g) References should be latest and arranged alphabetically by the name of the first author and then, if required, by the second and third author and so on (surname precedes initials), year of publication, title of article, abbreviated title of journal in accordance with the latest edition of the World List of Scientific Periodicals, volume number (double underlined), colon and page range. If there is more than one publication by the same author (s) in the same year, the letters ‘a’, ‘b’ and so on should be added after the year, both in the text and in the list of REFERENCES at the end. At least 50% of cited references should not be older than 5 years.
(h) Letters to be printed in italic and gothic forms should be indicated by single and double underlining, respectively.
4. Galley proofs may be sent to the authors for correcting typographical errors.
5. Paper Processing Charges: All the authors whose papers accepted for publication in CR and ROC are required to pay page processing/printing charges according to size of paper. The rate list of page printing charges will be supplied to authors along with acceptance letters. There is no page processing/printing charges for papers accepted for publication in Farming & Management journal.
6. Publishers of CR, ROC and F&M takes no responsibility for facts or the opinions expressed in manuscripts, which rests entirely with the authors.
7. For enquires, if any, please contact to Managing Editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
8. Website : www.cropresearch.org